How to Get Rid of Mice, Rats or Rodents
Should I use a rat trap or bait?
Mice baits and traps are commonly sold in the market and can be used to catch these rodents. However, using baits or traps does not offer a lasting solution to any rat infestation.
What We Recommend: Complete Rat Pest Control Solution
To stop a rat or mice infestation permanently, you’ll need to implement a strategic pest control process that involves:
1. Exclusion – Protect your home from a pest invasion by blocking entry points.
2. Restriction – Prevent pests from breeding and spreading on your property.
3. Extermination – Let pest control experts remove pests once and for all.
We recommend that you seek the help of professional pest control experts who know how to handle bait systems correctly. If handled on your own, baits and harmful pest chemicals can cause harm to children and pets. You may consult our pest control experts by calling (02) 8007 4666!
Should I book a professional rodent control service?
Rats should not be allowed to grow in number. The further they expand their territory, the worse it will get for you. Rats can reproduce very quickly. A rodent population can grow to hundreds within weeks. Imagine what it is like living in a house with 100 rats.
Quick Tips - Easy and simple ways to remove mice or rats from your property
- Regularly clean cluttered areas in your house like the garage and basement.
- Carefully store food, leftovers and edible products in a sealed container to avoid attracting mice.
- Seal any cracks in and around your house.
- Get rid of debris and woodpiles that can become a nesting ground for these pests.
- Tend to your garden and make sure that plants, shrubs, or trees do not harbour pests.
- Use rat bait and rat traps. Baits can be sprinkled around hard-to-reach areas in your house where rats may be hiding.
Getting rid of rats or mice can be a bit tricky. A rodent infestation is not always apparent and can occur without any visible evidence. Mice tend to come out only at night and hide during the day, making it difficult to spot a mice infestation immediately. These pests are unsanitary and may spread harmful diseases. That is why it is important to get rid of this common pest.
Remember that when dealing with rats, or other pests in general, your priority should always be the safety of your family. Although rats are small creatures, this does not mean they are not dangerous.
Need More Help?
Masters Pest Control Sydney provides fast, simple, and cost-effective home pest control and commercial pest control. We will do whatever is necessary to get rid of the rats once and for all. We have a one-time treatment guarantee. We promise to identify the source of the rat problem and remove any rats using our safe pest control solution. Why risk the health of your family when an effective solution is just a phone call away?
If you struggle with rat infestations or want a complete pest solution to protect your property from common pests such as termites, cockroaches, spiders, and bed bugs, the best solution is to get in touch with the masters of pest control. We have licensed pest and building professionals and members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association. Please send us a message or call (02) 8007 4666!